What is google AdSense | how Google AdSense make money | business model

What is google AdSense | how Google AdSense make money | business model

Hello all viewers
This is Azaz kaladiya

Today I tell you about Google AdSense

I tell u what is google AdSense and how its works and how they make money

So without wasting time
Let's start



Guys Google AdSense is earn on google AdWords and googel AdWords is taking advertising with here clients and place that ads in google AdSense and google AdSense place that's ads on website's, blogs, YouTube if any people go to that any websites and see the ads so that website creater earn money by Google AdSense

Any money of taken by advertiser google AdSense take 45% of that money comision and other 55% they give creators

So this is simple article guys in short term Google AdSense place the ads by Google AdWords

I hope u like this article
If any questions so feel free to ask me in comments

U can subscribe my blog so u can get daily notification
And
U can also subscribe my YouTube chennal
Link below

My YouTube chennal

Subscribe now
Azaz kaladiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook Hello all viewers This is Azaz kaladiya Today I tell you ...