Google AdWords Business model | case study | how google AdWords make money

Google AdWords Business model | case study | how google AdWords make money

Hello all viewers
This is Azaz kaladiya

Today I tell you how Google AdWords earns money

So without wasting time
Let's start



Guys Google AdWords is advertising website for google

So how that works??

If any brand or individuals client make their advertising  with google so they contact Google AdWords and Google AdWords receive payments for that advertisers and then they make advertise of that brand in google all platforms..

Many individuals persons runs blog,website, YouTube chennal and many more so Google show they advertising in that person website and blog..and cut of the 45 % comision and 55 % comision taken by Google so thats simple business model of Google AdWords..

In google that type of service all person are happy
How??
Websites and blog owner make money
Google make Money
And also advertiser who post ads they also make money of viral here brand to public..

I hope you like this article

If any questions feel free to ask me in comments box

U subscribe my blog for get daily updates of my post
And
U can also subscribe my YouTube chennal
Link below

My YouTube chennal

Subscribe now
Azaz kaladiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook Hello all viewers This is Azaz kaladiya Today I tell you ...