What is google admob | how Google admob works | Google admob business model

What is google admob | how Google admob works | Google admob business model

Hello all viewers
This is Azaz kaladiya

Today I tell you how google admob works

So without wasting time
Let's start



Guys admob is google product
Google admob work place on application
And cretor make Money by publishing google admob ads

Google adwords give ads on Google admob and google admob place that ads and creators and google both are make good money..

So how u can place your ads on application with admob?

Guys this is very simple create your apps and pace any google admob ads like banner ads or interstitial ads

U can go google admob account and sing In with google AdSense account then feel your apps details in admob account and create your apps unit I'd and place that unit I'd in your apps and ads are start running in your application..

So this is simple article guys
I hope u like
Like and share that article

U can subscribe my blog for daily updates
And
U can also subscribe my YouTube chennal

Link below

My YouTube chennal

Subscribe now
Azaz kaladiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook Hello all viewers This is Azaz kaladiya Today I tell you ...