Paytm business model | case study | how Paytm earns money | digital wallet

Paytm business model | case study | how Paytm earns money | digital wallet

Hello all viewers
This is Azaz kaladiya

Today I tell you how Paytm wallet earns money ?

So without wasting time
Let's start



Guys if u all know Paytm start in simple recharge wallet and now they grow more 

Paytm is now e-commerce store like Paytm mall and other services like

Paytm gold
Paytm shopping
Paytm wallet
Paytm money transfer

In all service Paytm get commission

And how Paytm grow like this

Paytm is give many more cash back to his client  and that's why many people use Paytm wallets and earns money 

In some time Paytm full grow In India

So guys this is simple business model of paytm

I hope you like it
Like and share

If any questions so feel free to ask me in comments

U can subscribe my blog to get regular updates
And 
U can also subscribe my YouTube chennal

Link below

My YouTube chennal

Subscribe now
Azaz kaladiya


No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook Hello all viewers This is Azaz kaladiya Today I tell you ...