What is the top 20 high paying keywords of addsens for website and blog

Hello viewers

This is Azaz kaladiya
Today I tell u
What is the high paying keywords
To give u more money by per click on your CPC

And make money with ur website by using this keywords on your article

U interested to know??

So let's start...

Here are top 20 high paying keywords

1.insurance
2.loans
3.mortgage
4.Attorney
5.credit
6.lawyer
7.Donate
8.degree
9.hosting
10.claim

There are top 10 keywords

More???

OK OK I tell u more

11.conference
12.trading
13.software
14.Recovery
15.transfer
16.gas/electricity
17.classes
18.Rehab
19.treatment
20.Cord blood

Hey guys now u happy..

That's are all top 20 high paying keywords to give ur website and blogs are good CPC and u earn more money

U can write full article on that's keywords and see the results

But guys for writing a blogging u need very hard work and very deep knowledge

So guys if I help u so share this article and  subscribe my blog
U can also see and subscribe my YouTube chennal
Link below
Azaz kaladiya

My YouTube chennal

Bye guy's see you
Take care
Don't forget to subscribe my blog to notification all update


No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook

How To Earn Money With Facebook Pages | Best Way To Earn Money With Facebook Hello all viewers This is Azaz kaladiya Today I tell you ...